Ok first of all, nice to meet’ya all. my first post here, as requested by mister Skaag Argonius himself, is my recipe for improvised curry noodles.
- 1 big or 2 medium onions
- 2 garlic teeth (or cloves.. or whatever you call it)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 red peppers
- Handful of rinsed coriander
- 1 bag of fat noodles (egg noodles)
- 1 can of coconut oil
- 1 can of syruped diced pineapples
- Soy, Chilli, Curry, Sugar, Salt
Make the magic:
- Boil the noodles and screen.
- Pour a 1/4 cup of oil (Canola) into a wok
- Cut the Onions to 4 quarters and then separate to layers
- Chop the coriander
- Cut peppers to thin strips
- Crush the garlic
Toss the veggies in order of appearance: onions, peppers, garlic, coriander. Add soy (generously), salt and sugar. Toss in the wok. let it fry a bit. Add 2 spoons of Chili sauce.
Add the diced pineapple as you wish, then add a cup of the syrup.
Add the noodles, stir until the sauce colors the noodles. Add more soy generously, add the can of coconut oil, add yellow curry generously and more sugar (at least 2 spoons).
Stir fry until texture thickens and the coconut is fully yellow, along with the noodles.
et voila! curry noodles. if it’s anything like what I got here, then you’re in for a treat! bonap people! 🙂